It's the WHERE of the What, Where, When and How of communication policy that will keep leaders and remote teams on top of projects.
Generally speaking, these are the platforms (or platform families) to share each type of information:
- Email - detailed information sharing such as reporting and directives
- Slack - time-sensitive, response required info i.e. "Which Zoom link do we need for the noon meeting?"
- Asana - project planning and management. Task lists, future steps, timelines
- Zoom - easy to use, has breakout rooms for sub-teams, records to the cloud
- Dropbox/OneDrive - holds living documents like contacts list and email addresses for easy team access
- GSuite/Sharepoint - specific docs that require team editing and approval
Brief, succinct, and informative, L-12 Services LLC is rolling out additional video tips for remote teams.
Please tell us what information is critical for you and your team to succeed in today's business environment and beyond.
Want to know exactly where to focus next to take your team from disorganized, inconsistent and confused to concise, goal-oriented, and strong?